Are you flat-out tired of looking for Mr. Right?
It’s to the point where you jokingly laugh at the thought of settling down with someone who’s actually a “good guy”?
Come on! You’ve been around the block before…based on your research, there are no more real guys left!
I’ve been there…in fact, I know exactly how it feels to almost want to “give up” and just settle.
I also know what it’s like to go through the painful breakups again and again. And then again.
I’ve even been that woman who may have messed up a few good guys simply because I was completely terrified of commitment and relationships.
But here’s the good news: I found love! The RIGHT kind of love! And believe it or not, my husband (before he became my husband) was actually already in my circle of friends! Who would’ve known!
Here’s the kicker: It wasn’t until I began to take care of myself that I finally began to attract love in my life.
It wasn’t until I started trusting in God with my love-life that I began to discover who I truly was and what I truly needed to feel whole and loved. From there, I was able to see clearly how I could be loved by someone else. Cue Mr. Right.
Now, I’m here to tell you the truth: the right kind of love is out there for YOU too! Only…you have to learn to love yourself first! You have to learn what it means to truly trust God with every love fiber in you! And you gotta know that you know that you KNOW how much you are worth so that you can only accept the very best for you and your love-life!
In this episode, I explain why this key is so important to lock down if you ever want to move past the dating life and into a meaningful relationship!
So allow me to reintroduce myself: My name is Selina Almodovar, and I’m your new Relationship Coach!
Here’s what I know for sure:
- God is real and so is His love.
- God can create a new heart and restore any love-life in any woman, regardless of their past.
- Finding love in Mr. Right doesn’t have to take away from the love that you have for Christ.
- The relationship you have with Christ is a direct reflection of the relationships you’ll have with others.
- The closer you get to God’s love the closer you’ll get to receiving godly love from a godly man.
- Good relationships last when they follow God’s example of love.