WHAT WOULD YOUR LOVE LIFE LOOK LIKE IF YOU KNEW EXACTLY WHY YOUR PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIPS NEVER WORKED OUT BEFORE?
Think About It…
What would you be doing differently today?
What would your love-life look like one year from now?
After one of my biggest breakups with my last long-term boyfriend, I did what any woman would do. I sought out friends, hit the gym, cut my hair, went to bars and clubs, met and dated new guys, heck, I even went back to church. But none it stopped me from crying myself to sleep every night because none of it made me happier.
Then, I got serious. Hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20! I decided to BREAKDOWN my breakups and finally figured out what went wrong!
Within ONE YEAR of doing this, I was able to completely change the way I thought and acted when it came to love & relationships. I discovered my self-worth. I began to date with intention. And I married my Mr. Right almost one year after that.
No matter what happened in your past, you, too, can find happiness and true love!
THIS DIGITAL WORKBOOK IS FOR YOU IF YOU…
- Can’t get over your last breakup and it’s messing with your love life
- Always wondered what went wrong in your last relationship
- You’re tired of the drama that comes with a breakup and you don’t wanna keep making the same mistakes moving forward
- You’re desperate to process your old feelings but you have no idea how
- Wanna bring awareness to any fears or past pains that may be holding you back from finding real love
- Want clarity, answers, and direction
- Need to know what you need to do NOW so that you can make the most of your future love life
Here’s What You’ll Get In This Digital Workbook!
- Red Flags Checklist to help you point out all of the major stop signs that were within your relationship
- Investigate “The Crime Scene” aka the layout of the who, what, when, where’s of the actual breakup
- Reflect and analyze the “Post Breakup” emotions, actions, and facts
- Review the “Ex-Files” to help you realize what you saw (or didn’t see) in your Ex
- Put all the pieces together with “Hindsight 20/20” to discover the major lessons from this recent breakup experience
- Unfold “God’s Plan” to see what God has been trying to do in your love life all along
- Special Breakup Prayer
- Next Steps on what to do after breaking down your breakup